Explore Our Menus
All menus are adjusted for your chronic conditions.
- Tasty, freshly-prepared meals that incorporate local fruits and vegetables when possible
- All meals are cardiac friendly — reduced sodium, with an average of less than 1800 mg over 2 meals
- All meals are diabetic friendly <85g carbs per meal)
- 20 mg of Vitamin C
- Minimum of 600 calories, with a weekly average not exceeding 750 calories per meal
- Weekly average fat content does not exceed 35% of total calories
- Minimum daily average of 7 grams of fiber
Same as the basic wellness diet but menus are modified to have nutritional support recommended for most kidney disease patients on hemodialysis, home dialysis or peritoneal dialysis.
- Does not limit protein
- Phosphorus and potassium are limited by eliminating foods such as dairy, tomato products, potatoes, oranges and bananas
For people with dentition issues. Equivalent to the basic wellness diet but with modified food texture such as chopped meats and softer fruits and vegetables.
Same as the basic wellness diet for those with difficulty swallowing (dysphagia). Food is processed to a smooth, apple sauce/pudding consistency. Liquids are not thickened.