Why Sign Up for Meals on Wheels?
- We are like family. We live here in the Lehigh Valley and care about your well-being.
- Freshly made meals. We prepare food every day — Monday-Friday — and deliver to you within hours of cooking.
- Daily volunteer check-in. Our food is not just delivered weekly to your door. Meals are hand-delivered by volunteers from the Lehigh Valley every day. They are there to make sure you are okay and to get help if there is a potential problem.
- Minimally processed food. Because our food is daily, we have reduced chemicals and preservatives. When possible, meals are made with fruits and vegetables direct from local farms.
Signing up for Meals on Wheels is as easy as 1.2.3!
- Fill out this interest form.
- Connect. Someone from Meals on Wheels will call you to explain services, answer your questions and schedule an appointment with one of our case managers.
- Meet with a Case Manager. The case manager will visit you and customize the service to your needs, let you know how much your meals will cost.